Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Arts & Craft Day"

I had such a fun day at my neighbor, Michelle's, house today! She fed me lunch and I took stuff to do arts & crafts with the her and the kids! We had a blast and took lots of pictures!

I wanted the crafts to pertain to the 4th of July, so the prepared projects to make today were a star celebration wand; a Popsicle stick mini American flag; a color by number American flag; candy covered with decorated Avery labels; fun 4th of July shakers; and, a magnetic American flag.

I've posted fun pictures below! Thanks, Michelle, Jacob, Amber and Nathan for letting me spend the day with you crafting! I had so much fun!!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

Sure looks like you had a ton of fun!!

Aprille Roberts said...

I think it is so awesome that you took time out of your day to come and take time with Michelle's kids! Thank you so much for bringing your scrapbooks for me to look at, they are SOOOO beautiful!!! I will definitely be calling you for help in making mine! It was good to get to spend time with you! And yes, I absolutely had the CHICKEN SALAD at Garden Pleasures yesterday - delicious!

Michelle said...

Once again, thanks to you JoAnna for having our fun craft day. The kids had a blast and are still playing with their stuff. Music has filled my house!

Rochelle W said...

How fun!! Looks like everyone had a great time. I wish I lived by you guys. I would love to hang out with you two. Thanks for sharing your fun day!