Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"Notecards, Envelopes & Holder"


This is a card and envelope holder that I finished up this evening. I loved, loved, loved this project the moment I saw the tutorial for it here! So, I thought I'd give it a whirl! I used my sheet of patterned paper by Scenic Route to guide my color scheme for the project and I think the colors worked well together!








Here is a photo of the inside of the holder:










And, here's a photo of the four (4) notecards I made with coordinating envelopes:









Many thanks goes out to Dannie for her great tutorial on this. She did a great job! If you are interested in making one yourself, I would definitely recommend checking out the tutorial -- she makes it seem as easy as pie!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute JoAnna!

Anonymous said...

You are just staying so busy and everything is so cute.

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

What a wonderful idea. It looks great!