Saturday, June 28, 2008

"Slowpoke Card"


I made this 5x5 card using a stamped image from the set Cute Critters by Clear Dollar Stamps. There are four 'critters' in all, so I'll be posting cards using the other images soon.

I like how the turtle turned out. I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol and a stump. I love the saying I was able to add to the front using my word window punch. A total of 14 sayings come with the critters in this set, so it's an awesome set!!

For the inside of the card, I used another stamp set from Clear Dollar called Christian Critters. (It, mainly, is additional sayings that can coordinate.) The saying inside reads: Take time to slow down and feast on God's Word.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

OMWord can this turtle be any cuter?!?! You card is adorable! Love the paper.

Rochelle W said...

I love this card. I have only made a couple of the 5x5 cards. I love how they look but I don't have envelopes to send them so I don't make them. I guess I am going to get some. I really like how they look.