Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Puppy Love"



My dear friend, Jennifer, and her family, just added a new puppy to their family -- a Saint Bernard, named MoJo.

S0, since they have already taken some of the most adorable pictures of him, I thought I'd decorate a picture frame for them, especially for MoJo.

I found a plain white frame, and cover the inside mat with dog themed paper from Stemma. Then I adhered brown grosgrain ribbon around the window opening for the photo, before placing it in the frame. Finally, I used self-adhesive, chipboard alphas, by Heidi Swapp, to put the dog's name on top of the glass.

I hope they like it! Now, Morgan and Joseph get to pick which picture of MoJo they want to put in the frame!!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

What a beautiful frame!!!! They will love it!

Rochelle W said...

How can they not love it. You are a super friend. Nice job on the frame by the way.

Anonymous said...

You are just the sweetest thing!  Jennifer is going to love it.  Sorry to be missing you all Saturday but I will be in Kingsport!Pam

Scrapperbo said...

Great frame! I am sure Jennifer will love it!!