Saturday, April 5, 2008

"Pouch Order"



This is an order I finished today for my sweet friend, Emily. She needed a dozen pastel chocolate pouches to give out in her women's group at church. I hope she likes them!!

I was able to use my favorite scripture stamp again on the front. When I purchased this stamp, I did not realize how much use I was going to get out of it, but it has become the one I use the most!

The stamp is by Stampabilities and it reads: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the ALMIGHTY" Psalm 91:1

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Gotta love those pouches. You do such a great job on them. I never get tired of seeing them.

skyviewstamper said...

I really love those pouches! Great gift for my church family. Could you give the directions for the pouches? Love your blog!! Keep creating!!