Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Surprise, Surprise...A Clipboard!"



This is my first decorated clipboard for my April booth. Well, I can't have a booth without throwing in a couple of clipboards! I don't know why, it's just something I do?!?!

I love both of these Bo Bunny paper collections. The bottom half is from the school collection and the top portion is the double dots collection. I've never used black on a clipboard, but I really think it made it pop!

I'm going to decorate 3 more clipboards for my booth, but I haven't decided on the papers yet. I'll know them when I run across them and they jump out at me and scream....clipboard!! LOL

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

I love your paper choice for this one. I also agree that the black makes it pop. Black Rocks!

Lauri said...

I love your comment about the paper "yelling out at you" CLIPBOARD!! So cute! and these are great! No surprise they are a great seller!

Michelle said...

so cute!!!