Monday, February 25, 2008

"Purple Pouches"


Here are some of the chocolate pouches I've started on for my April booth. These are the pouches that you fill with a Hershey's candy bar.


They always turn out so cute, so I'm making up abunch of different color pouches for my booth. I'm going to wait, of course, until April, to fill them with the candy bars.


Here, I started with my purples, but I'm going to do some in blues, reds, green, etc. I'll post all the pouches together when done. I think they make the perfect treat to give to anyone and for any occassion!


2 comments:

Martha said...

Joanna, where is the pic? Did you say that you were going to use purple? Milan purple and white would be adorable.

I hope to see you at the April crop. I am trying to get it scheduled.

Rochelle W said...

I love them so far. I can't wait to see more!