Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Happy New Year!"

Happy 2008!! Can you believe it is the beginning of another year?!?! I wanted to wish everyone well!

I am in my craft room today trying to 'revamp' it because it is bad scary! When making all my holiday orders, I totally wrecked my room, so I've got to get it back to normal.

My main New Year's resolution for this year (besides losing weight) is to get all my scrapbooks in order. Even though I absolutely love all this paper crafting I'm doing (and am definitely going to continue), my main passion has always been scrapbooking. I started scrapbooking when I was six months pregnant with my daughter, Alyssa, and I've done an album of her for every year since. (Plus a birthday book; a Christmas book; a cheerleading book; a vacation book, etc.) However, the last year or so has gotten a little hairy, so I'm in need of getting her books in order. I can get a little OCD about it. LOL

So, I've got to get busy, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year's!!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

My resolution is to eat more and exercise less. That I know I can do. LOL

Michelle said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up! LOL If only I had made scrapbooks for my kids from the beginning. But I do have TONS of pictures for them when they are grown. And I do have a birthday album for each of them for each of their birthdays. So I guess that's a start............

Unknown said...

Very Cute!