Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Valentine's Gum Holders"


Ok, I'm suppose to be cleaning my craft room, but let's face it, that's no fun! So, I decided to just play instead!

I made these gum holders using stamps from the 'Punny Valentine' set from Papertrey. The brown cardstock is Bo-Bunny; red is Bazzill; all inks are from SU; and the mini rhinestones are from My Mind's Eye. (Again, you've got to click on the image to get a clear view.)

The inspiration for using the mini rhinestones on top of the pies came from a gallery post of Lisa Johnson at Papertrey Ink. I think it is the perfect touch! Thanks, Lisa, for the idea!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Put down the paper and clean your room!! LOL

These are super cute by the way.

Anonymous said...

Hello - Happy New Year!
I stumbled across your blog from SCS. I just wanted to say how creative you are! I really enjoyed looking at your crafty creations!
Barb
Pennsylvania

JoAnna said...

These are too cute. Is there a pattern to follow. I would love to make some for my friends.

JoAnna