Wednesday, January 9, 2008

"Class Treats"


Ok, first off, I did not make these adorable favor boxes. But, let me explain....

While in Wal-Mart the other night buying all this Valentine's candy that I'm going to 'do' something with, Alyssa found these favor boxes that she liked. She asked why could we not just use these to put candy in for her class treats, instead of me having to 'make' something. I was thrilled! (I always knew she was a brilliant child!!) LOL

So, guess what? Class treats for Valentine's Day...done! I've even posted a picture below...I'm so excited!



Don't get me wrong, I love making things for Alyssa to carry to school. Ask anyone that knows me....I've always made class treats. But, we are in the 5th grade, and let me say, I'm pushing it here. First, she's not always as 'excited' about my creations -- it's not as 'cool' anymore, and also, I've about run the gammit on stuff to make for class treats. So, I will say, I've probably got until the end of this year for class treats, but I'm sure 6th grade will be off limits! LOL

5 comments:

Michelle said...

These are so cute! It is so sad to see them grow up!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are lucky you are still sending in 5th...that was totally not the thing w/Will. Of course, that probably goes w/boys. I love seeing your ideas and still get to use some with the kids @ church...ha! They just grow up so fast. When is the Vineyard crop? I really need to try to come, I am sooooooo far behind. Give hug to Alyssa and talk to you later!

Anonymous said...

yeah....it let me leave my post, although it had to go anonymous you know who I am!!!

Rochelle W said...

super cute. Great idea. How easy. I still have to figure out what to make for my girls.

Aprille Roberts said...

JoAnna, these are too cute! I am sure that the kids will have a fit over them. The heart boxes are darling, and Reese's make anything sweet!!!