Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Bubbles"


I still think bubbles are fun! So when I saw these in the Valentine aisle at Wal-Mart, I just had to get them! And, since my 11 year old daughter is so over bubbles....I was told, I'm glad my neighbors have young kids!! (*wink* Michelle)

So, as you'll see below, I decided to make a 'card', to hold the bubble tube, like the ones I make to hold the lipglosses and chapsticks, but bigger!! I was able to decorate the front with patterned paper and misc. fun Valentine's stickers, then I used the slot punch from SU and tied it closed with sheer pink ribbon. Fun!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! So fun! We LOVE bubbles.

Anonymous said...

Girl, you always find the coolest things to craft. What kid isn't going to love these?! Great job!

Lisa B.

Rochelle W said...

Way too cute!! I still love bubbles and I am 38. Bubbles ROCK! My mom bought my girls the ones that don't pop. Well they do pop but not until you pop them. They are super messy so don't do them in the house, but it is fun to blow them outside and have them all over the lawn. Not fun when they are all over your car and you have to go to the car wash. LOL

Anonymous said...

Love the bubble holder. I am thinking it could be modified for lots of things.

Just wanted you to know I love seeing all the little gifts you make for others. This really helps me as our primary ministry is creating Love Gift Bags for many different groups. I've got to get busy for Valentine's. Have lots of goodies that need wrapping and tagging. Thanks for creating this great site.

Bella Rose Creations said...

Those are just wonderful! You always come up with the most adorable things!