Thursday, January 3, 2008

"Pansy Jar"


I decorated this plastic container and gift bag for Flossie, my hairdresser. She stays super busy, but is so good to always work me and Alyssa in for an appointment, even on short notice. So, since we've both got an appointment this afternoon, I wanted to take her a little something.

She loves Jelly Bellies, like me, so I filled this plastic container by Making Memories with them. My pansy stamp is by Autumn Leaves; brown cardstock is Bazzill; scalloped circle punches by Marvy; ribbon by Offray; and ink is SU's chocolate chip. I colored the pansy in with a pale blue. The frosted bag is by Papertrey.

I hope she likes it!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

How sweet is that! I've just gotten that scalloped circle punch and I am so excited to see your idea!

Rochelle W said...

Super idea J!
She will love it. You're so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. Pansy is my nickname; therefore, I collect pansy knickknacks and get them as gifts. This will be cute to give and use the pansy as my signature.

Linda W.