Sunday, March 29, 2009

"Treat Sacks"

I thought I'd post a couple of treat sacks that I created to put goodies in for Spring.

This first one is made from two (2) of SU's Top Note Dies. I cut a white craft sack down to 2 3/4 and adhered the Top Note(s) to the front & back. I then used my SU word window punch for the 'handle' slot. To decorate, I stamped a chick on the front and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils. Finally, I tied the treat sack with SU ribbon.
Dies: SU Tope Note; Paper: Kraft cardstock by Paper Studio; Stamp: Stampabilities: Chick-A-Dee; Ribbon: SU Pumpkin Pie striped grosgrain; and, Misc.: Paper Reflections white craft sack

This second one was created using a white craft sack, as well. I covered the front and back of the sack with SU cardstock, allowing a fold-down flap for the front. I tied a ribbon around the flap and it closes with velcro. On the front, I adhered a stamped message.
Paper: SU's Baja Breeze; Stamp: Out of the Yummy set; Ribbon: Offray sheer brown dot; and, Misc.: Paper Reflections white craft sack and velcro dots

No comments: