Monday, June 2, 2008

"Think Pink!"



This is part of another order I'm working on for my dear friend, Anndrea, for Relay for Life. I'm making her nugget tins representing both, Relay for Life and Breast Cancer Awareness. This is the first one I've done in the pinks!

As most of you know, I love these hinged tins from Papertrey -- they hold a perfect dozen Hershey's nuggets. I wrapped each nugget with pink dotted paper by Marcelle, before filling the tin. In closing the tin, I wrapped a strip of solid petunia Bazzill tightly around the tin, securing it with adhesive on the bottom. I, then, layered K&Company adhesive paper ribbon on top of the Bazzill. Finally, I adhered a circle punch and a scalloped circle punch together in the center and was then able to add a pink awareness ribbon that I cut from my Cuttlebug. (I was so thrilled to find the Cuttlebug Awareness Ribbon die at Hobby Lobby! Not only was it the last one, I had a 40% off coupon! Whoo Hoo!!)

Anyway, I think this one turn out great! I've got several more of these to make and I'll probably have them all look a little different from each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute!! Think I might have to get some of those tins! :)

Anonymous said...

Again, you have outdone yourself!!! They will go crazy over these Friday night at the event!

Rochelle W said...

I love it. Beautiful. How many are you making?