Monday, June 2, 2008

"Stuck in my Head!?!"

Men showed up at the house at dawn to repair the roof. It sounds more like the are destroying the roof and are going to come through the ceiling at any minute!! So, between all the chaotic noises and the dog on the verge of having a nervous breakdown, I cannot get any crafting done this morning!

However, I've got this wonderful song stuck in my head by Hillsong, called Potter's Hand. So, I thought I'd share the lyrics with you -- they are really great!

Beautiful Lord
Wonderful Saviour
I know for sure
All of my days are
Held in Your hands
Crafted into Your perfect plan

You gently call me
Into Your presence
Guiding me by
Your Holy Spirit
Teach me dear Lord
To live all of my life through Your eyes

I’m captured by
Your holy calling
Set me apart
I know You’re drawing me to Yourself
Lead me Lord I pray

Take me, mould me
Use me, fill me I give my life to the Potter’s hand
Call me, guide me
Lead me, walk beside me
I give my life to the Potter’s hand

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is one of my favorites JoAnna. Hope you are getting more rest and quiet today! LOL