Saturday, March 22, 2008

"Some Kind of Wonderful"


I ran across this 12x12 layout this morning, and I just had to stop and take a minute to reflect. Do you ever come across photos of your child(ren), even if it's not that old of a picture, and take a minute to reflect? Well, I'm one of those kind of people that can pretty much remember everything about a picture of Alyssa, like when it was made and/or what was going on at the time. (I think it's a little bit of my OCD showing!) heehee


Anyway, this is another one of my layouts that is several years old, but ever time I see it, I always remember doing it and how please I was with how it turned out. Like many others, this is one of my favorite photos of Alyssa! She is definitely some kind of wonderful to me!!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

This is pretty :) I may have to case it and do a layout of my mom and me(these are her favorite colors) :)

JoAnna