Tuesday, March 25, 2008

"I've Been Tagged"

Hi, everyone! Hope you had a great Easter! I enjoyed the Easter service at church, then ate waaaay too much at my dad and stepmom's afterward! LOL

My gal pal, Rochelle, at Impressions, has tagged me! I have to list 7 random things about me, so here it goes:

1. I owned a scrapbook store, with my mom & sister, for a little over 3 years.
2. I love to eat Jelly Bellies while I craft.
3. Before I owned the scrapbook store, I was a Legal Secretary for 7 1/2 years.
4. I love to smell someone grilling outside in the spring/summer.
5. I am addicted to the new TV show New Amsterdam.
6. I am finally finished reading all 13 of Nicholas Sparks' books.
7. My favorite foods are Mexican and Italian.

Now, I would like to tag:

1. Michelle at Michelle's Tidbits
2. Beth at BoScraps Creativity

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

My hubby watches New Amsterdam. I watched one of the shows that he recorded and I just don't get it.

Lauri said...

I have not watched that show at all...maybe I should check it out!