Saturday, January 26, 2008

"Hershey's Pull Up Holder"


My dear friend, Rochelle, has made pull up holders with M&Ms packs forever, and I've always loved them, but never done any....(who knows why I have not)....but today was the day!!!Also, on SplitCoast right now, the pull out treats were one of Beate's tutorials, so there you have it!
I will be truthful and say that I went by Beate's directions (forgive me, Rochelle). For the tutorial for this by Beate Johns of SCS, you can click HERE.
I used solid brown Bazzill for my base; misc. paisley patterned paper from Hobby Lobby; and, My Mind's Eye sheer ribbon.

3 comments:

My Paper World said...

This is such a cute project! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I like this candy holder better than the previous one although I liked it too. It looks like something even I could make.

Linda W.

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. You did a great job on this. I forgive you JoAnna. LOL