Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Valentine's Treat Box"


This is a small gable box from Papertrey that I decorated to be a Valentine's treat box. (Note, I was able to use my new Cuttlebug and the heart embossing folder. I was so excited!!) However, I am NOT excited that the picture does not show the detail well unless you click on it for a closer look. So, please do, so you can get the 'full' effect! heehee

I matted the pink embossed paper on red cardstock before adhering on all 4 sides and then, added an embossed heart 'stamp' design to the front. To finish off the box, I just tied red polked dotted sheer ribbon around the front panel. I filled the inside with York peppermint patties and it's ready!!

I've also included a side view of the box for you:

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Now this is cute!

Unknown said...

Going to have to case this one, I love it!