Saturday, December 29, 2007

"Love You. . . Berry Much"


I love this little treat set! I covered York peppermint patties with red cardstock, then stamped an adorable strawberry (from Papertrey) on white before adhering to the top of each patty. I then tied three of the patties up in a cello bag before attaching a tag with the same strawberry stamp and a cute title 'Love You Berry Much'. (I also tied it up with red polked dotted Offray ribbon to match the strawberries.)
The inspiration for this came from Lisa Johnson's gallery post at Papertrey Ink. Those girls do great work and have such cute ideas!

4 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Berry cute Joanna. LOL

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. It is one that be used for any occasion. If I had not decided to stop the paper crafting, I would use this for my Secret Pal at the office.

Linda

Unknown said...

You have your new set, lucky girl! I love what you have done with it.

Risa said...

Super CUTE! I love that idea for Valentine's day! I have to make some! Berry Cute.