Monday, December 3, 2007

"Dora The Explorer"


These are bandaid tins I decorated for a lady that works with my mom. She wanted all three to be Dora, so I tried to make them all look different. I enclosed mini gel pens on the inside.

I love these little tins because they make great gifts. You can decorate them for any occasion and fill them with anything! These were my last ones, so I'll have to get me some more at the first of the year.

I've decorated these with misc. patterned papers to coordinate with the colors in the stickers and also used misc. Offray ribbon on the handles. My mom is taking them to work with her tonight. I hope the lady likes them!

8 comments:

Tanja said...

She'll love 'em! Their so cute!

Tanja said...

Oops - bad grammer :( They're so cute!

Anonymous said...

I love these! Remember, these were my favorite thing, well, other than the scrapbook pages. LOL

Lisa B.

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I Love the tins too.

Diane said...

Aahhhh so sweet! My little nieces would love those! TFS!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful, great project.

Michelle said...

Oh my Joanna! Amber would go CRAZY over these! They are sooooo cute! I might have to put an order in for her birthday in March!

Deborah March said...

These are just delightful! Can you tell me where you purchased the tins to decorate? THANK YOU!