Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"All Tied Up!"



Ok, I know everyone is tired of seeing the same things over and over again on my blog. But....I was generously blessed with orders this holiday season! And....I love to see each order together when I'm finished! So.....here are some cute little snowman kisses. LOL (I don't normally decorate these up in cello, but she requested it)

I absolutely love everyone that has placed an order with me and thank you from the bottom of my heart! I know you're probably thinking that, by placing an order with me, it's one less thing you have to worry with! Well, I am just glad that I'm the one you come too. It is a blessing to know that the things I create are a part of someone else's Christmas! Thanks, again!!!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I love it tied up. I love the glittery shred in the bag too. They look great. I am busy with orders too. I should get off your blog and get back to cutting and scoring. Ha ha ha