Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Rochelle's Blog -- Impressions"

I am so appreciative of Rochelle complimenting my blog and giving me 'props', that I just had to return the favor! Rochelle's blog is great! I've been going to her blog almost everyday now for months and have gotten the coolest ideas from her. She is very talented! Whether she is making school gifts, birthday favors or cards, they all turn out adorable! If you ever need inspiration, just check out her blog at http://impressionsbyrochelle.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

JoAnna,
Thanks for the props right back. You are way to kind. I can't wait to see what you make next.

Rosella said...

I came across your blog through Rochelle and I'm so happy I did. I love altered items. Would love to be able to subscribe to your blog.