Tuesday, August 21, 2007

"Big Brown Truck"


I don't know about you, but I love to see the big brown truck stop at my house! Lookie, lookie at what it dropped off today! It may be hard to tell what these are, but it is my 18 mini album set from American Craft. Look at all the different patterned covers ---- yummy!
Ok, I am not normally a QVC shopper, but Tuesday's Craft Day got me! LOL I just had to have this set. It is 18, all occasions, 6x6 albums with page protectors. Now, I've got a mini book for just about anything that comes up. Fun, fun, fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how cute are these?! I can't wait to see what you do with them.

I haven't watched the QVC craft shows in way too long. I must get back in the loop. LOL

Lisa B.

Rochelle W said...

WOW!! You are going to make some super cute albums.

Amanda said...

Hey! I so got these too! Well Mom bought everything and I'm working for her from now to eternity to make up for what all she bought me! Ha ha ha...
Great minds think a lot...email me and tell me what else you got!

Anonymous said...

I watched that night too and thought about ordering them! Hope all is well in TN.

Angie E.

L Walker said...

I wanted to see the QVC craft day, but it is good that I did not. I would have ordered too many things. Can't wait to see what you do with the mini albums.