Friday, August 17, 2007

"Open For Business"

You'll love this! I picked my dear 5th grade daughter up today from school and, since her world revolves around watching High School Musical 2 tonight, she's having her best friend spend the night. Anyway....I was asking the girls about their day and such when Alyssa explained that several girls wanted some of the things like I had made for her locker. I thought that was sweet, until she pulled out a crumpled piece of paper with the "orders" on it! LOL My dear daughter had taken the girls' orders telling them that, of course, her mommy would make it. I immediately scanned the list and thought, this is a hoot!!!!! The list included chipboard alphas, decorative mirrors and picture frames. Alyssa was proud that she had gotten the correct initial and what color blossoms & ribbons they wanted! Are you still with me???????? This is just a small sampling of my life with Alyssa...heehee

Since I do these kind of crafts for people, Alyssa just thought she was rounding me up some 'customers'. However, I use the word 'customers' loosely, since I don't plan on these girls giving up their lunch money! LOL Anyway, I guess I've got my work cut out for me this weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can we say, "RICH"!?!? LOL With Alyssa as your advertising agent, you should be rolling in the dough soon!

Lisa B.

Rochelle W said...

How sweet Alyssa is. She is so proud of her mom. My kids do the same thing to me.
We had a high school musical 2 party at our house too.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Alyssa is the same as she was when I left!! So full of energy and ideas!

Angie