Saturday, April 4, 2009

"Yard Work"

The weather has been wonderful today! Alyssa and I have been outside most all day while my Dad and stepmom worked in the yard. I am so thankful that they come and work so hard to help make sure my house stays in tiptop shape. I am a little OCD when it comes to my yard. I always want it neat! (Luckily, my dad feels the same way!)

Since I bought this house last fall, this is the first opportunity we have had to add any type of edging and mulch in the front. Alyssa helped out today and was a good worker bee!














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad that you and your blog are back! i so enjoy all your projects and pictures of your house.Enjoy your Alyssa as she grows up.....my son grew up toooo fast and is now 33.....he was a great help around the house when he lived here. he lives in Texas now and we surely miss him. anyway, keep up the good work on the blog! Sharon Bader from Pa.

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

JoAnna, your place is beautiful! Your family did a great job! Enjoy! Hopefully, we can work in a visit this summer if we get to head to your way!