Thursday, October 9, 2008

"Autographed!"

I am a huge fan of Nicholas Sparks! I've read all of his previous books and loved them! So, when his new book, The Lucky One, was released, I checked his book signing dates to see if there were going to be any in my area. Even though there wasn't, I just picked an upcoming signing (in Virginia); called the bookstore (Borders); ordered and paid for the book over the phone; and, requested the book be autographed. Viola!

I was thrilled when the Fed Ex man delivered my autographed copy today!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

that is so cool!!!

Suzanne said...

Oh! I wish I'd known you were looking! I LIVE in the same town as NS! My hubby used to change his oil and got me a signed book! Of course, he put the wrong year (the book wasn't even PUBLISHED the year he put in there! LOL), but that just makes it worth more, right?

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

This is awesome! I got my book Friday but it is not signed. Oh, well, I'm still looking forward to reading it. I've read all of his books.