Tuesday, July 15, 2008

"About to Quack?"


This is the last of the 5x5 cards I made using a stamped image from the set Cute Critters by Clear Dollar Stamps, and this is the fourth 'critter'.

I love the duck -- just cute and simple. Again, I colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils and blended with gamsol and a stump. Also again, I was able to add the saying to the front using my word window punch.
I really did not have a color combo in mind for this card, but I thought all these papers ended up working well together.
For the inside of the card, the saying reads: Waddle over to GOD.

4 comments:

Aprille Roberts said...

Thanks for sharing these with us JoAnna, they are so clever and cute!

Lauri said...

These cards are so nice!! They will mean a lot to whomever receives them!

Michelle said...

This is also a winner JoAnna!!

Rochelle W said...

This is super cute J! I love the image and I love 5x5 cards. I also love how you have the wavy lines. That really makes the card. Great job.