Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Moments"


Do you all remember this photo I posted a couple months back of my dear daughter, when she became a big sis? Well, I'm finally getting around to scrapbooking it!
I found this wonderful clock overlay by Heidi Swapp and some fab background paper by Heidi Grace on my last trip to Archiver's. I just knew it would make the perfect layout for this picture. Just simple and sweet! That's all I wanted for this and I think it turned out great!!
I, of course, love the sentiment: "Life is not measured in minutes but moments. . ."
(Sorry the scan cut abit off the top and bottom -- but you get the jist)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! You never cease to amaze me with what you come up with!
Anndrea

Anonymous said...

I've said it before and I will say it again, Alyssa is very, very photogenic. I love the page. The idea is great. I love the rub-on sentiment. I like the clock idea, too. Your creative mind must constantly be set on go.

Linda Walker

Rochelle W said...

Beautiful page. Alyssa is so pretty. I love the clock.