Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"School Layout"


I was so glad when Alyssa's school pictures came in. I thought they turned out great, and I wanted to go ahead and work on the scrapbook layout!


The solid background is Bazzill and the pattern papers are Bo Bunny. I was able to cut my lettering just the size I wanted with my Cricut. The large yellow flower is Heidi Swapp and the white 'lace-like' ribbon across the bottom is by K&Company. I found it at Archiver's and love it! It is, actually, paper ribbon and is self-adhesive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. You didn't have it finished when I left the crop on Saturday. Love it.

Linda W.

Lauri said...

Beautiful! Are you sure she is only in 5th grade?? Very nice picture...she sure is photogenic!

Amanda said...

I still can't believe that child is 11...she looks 15! You're going to have to lock your door when she hits 15! :-)
Glad to have seen you last week! Its been too long!