Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Birthday Gift"


I never get tired of making these little band-aid tins from Provo Craft. They always turn out so cute! I decorated this one for my neighbor's daughter, Amber, who's having her 4th birthday party this afternoon.

She loves Dora, so Alyssa and I got her a little 'combo' gift set of coloring book, crayons, stickers, and mini gel pens (included in her tin) together as her gift. I hope she likes it! Amber is so little and precious that this tin is just the right size for her to carry around!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I sneaked a peek JoAnna!! It is TOO cute!!! She is gonna LOVE it!
Thanks again, YOU ROCK!

Rochelle W said...

Perfect for a 4 year old. She will love it. Who doesn't love Dora.

Michelle said...

Just wanted you to know that Amber LOVED her gift! Thank you again!!