Friday, February 15, 2008

"Rated Excellent"


Thanks so much to Lauri at Paperville who nominated me for the "Rated Excellent" award! There are so many great blogs out there and I am truly honored to be chosen!!

I am now suppose to pass this award on to other bloggers. So, I am nominating the following:

Wanda, blog My Creative Corner


Jennie, blog Simply Caffinated

If you've not had the chance to check out their blogs, you should, they are great inspirations! Thanks, again, to Laurie for nominating me!!

4 comments:

Us 4 Vol Fans said...

CONGRATS!

Michelle said...

congrats! you deserve it!!!

Rochelle W said...

I got nominated by Lauri too. You totally deserve it. You ROCK J!

Lauri said...

You are very welcome! I am always checking your blog out for great ideas! This is very well deserved!!