I was tagged by my friend, Rochelle.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago:
I lived in Bells, Tennessee, and was a stay at home mommy with my then 1 year old daughter, Alyssa.
Things on my to-do list today:
1. Finish up more of my Valentine's orders.
2. Meet my nephew and family for his birthday dinner in Jackson.
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I would build me and my daughter a new house with the perfect craft room. Buy me a brand new car. Take care of all my family. Put money back to pay for Alyssa's college. Travel and shop!
3 of my bad habits:
1. Drink way too many Dr. Peppers
2. Being inpatient
3. Having the beginnings of OCD
3 places I have lived:
1. Bells, TN
2. Nashville, TN
3. Milan, TN
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Runner in mailroom at Law Firm in Jackson, TN
2. Legal Secretary at Law Firm in Milan, TN
3. Hostess at O'Charley's in Jackson, TN (part-time)
5. Owner of Scrapbook Store in Milan, TN
5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I love to drink dill pickle juice.
2. I love the word 'Manhatten'. (Don't know why?!?!)
3. I've been to both, Hawaii & Disney World, on vacation, and if I had the pick of one to go back to, would pick Disney World. (With my daughter, of course! We loved it!)
4. I believe one of the most emotional thing I've ever experienced, besides the birth of my daughter, was to be present went a group of troops returned from deployment.
5. I'm currently living back in the same house where I grew up in and where my mom has lived for the past 37 years.
I would like to tag:
Michelle, my sweet neighbor.
Lisa, my dear friend in CA.
Amanda, my cropping buddy I miss.