Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"Email"



I get emails all the time that have cute sayings and stuff, but when they come with pictures like this and make me chuckle out loud, I want everybody else to see it, too!! Ok, so I think he's cute!!! You'll think he's cute, too, once you read the saying that came with him:

To all my friends who sent me best wishes in 2007, or promises of good luck if I forwarded something, it did NOT WORK. So, for 2008, could you please just send either money, chocolate or gas vouchers?

Thanks, Jennifer, for the email! As you can see, I loved it!! LOL

4 comments:

Michelle said...

OK I am stealing this one!!! I have to send this to a few people!
Thanks for sharing!

Rochelle W said...

I got one of these too. I laughed out loud as well.

Anonymous said...

Will you please forward that handsome "thing' to me? I need to share it too.

Gina

Anonymous said...

I have received this several times. It's me in the morning. I think someone should make a stamp like him.

Linda W.