Monday, January 14, 2008

"Good Bunch of Kids"



We had a wonderful dinner at my dad and stepmom's house this past Saturday, and all of my step-brothers and their families were able to come. Here lately, our lives are so full and busy that it is hard to get everyone together. Also, is it hard to get teenagers to actually sit still (and together) for a picture. So, when we got this shot, we were all proud!

This photo is of my beautiful two nieces and daughter; and, my handsome nephew. This is a pretty good bunch of kids, even if I do say so myself! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute picture!!!
Michelle

Rochelle W said...

Very nice. I hear ya about getting everyone together for a photo. Seems like that is the one thing everyone hates to do when people get together. LOL
Nice looking family.