Wednesday, November 7, 2007

"Pixy Pouches"



I'm making these 'pixy pouches' for Alyssa to give out Monday night to the girls on her cheer squad. Her birthday is on Monday, and since cheer practice is on the same night, I thought these would be something easy to take. I decorated the pouches in the squad's colors -- red & black.

These were easy to make. I cut my base cardstock 6 1/2 x 7, and then scored it at 3 1/2, to make the fold. (You can cut your angle in the front as desired.) I then adhered the bottom and right side together to create the pouch. Then the pouch can be decorated anyway you'd like. I added pixy sticks to my pouches, but they could also hold pencils, chocolate sticks, etc.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is a great idea. They are super cute JoAnna! Alyssa is so lucky to have such a great mom.