Friday, November 2, 2007

"Birthday Invitation"



My baby is turning 11 on Monday, Nov. 12th, so we're celebrating on the Friday prior. Alyssa has decided on eating pizza and then watching The Bee Movie in Jackson.

Here is the invitation that I come up with. I cannot remember the last time I used store bought invites -- I always just make them. This is just a basic layering of papers, topped off with a coordinating ribbon. Nothing really fancy, but cute enough. (Plus, I got the 'ok' from the birthday girl, herself!)

I've got about a dozen more to make, so I've got to get busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did a great job on this invitation. I'm sure Alyssa will have a great time celebrating her birthday! Happy Birthday, Alyssa!!!

Lisa B.

Rochelle W said...

I like it. It is cute and simple. Alyssa will have a blast. Woo Hoo!!