Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"My Favorite"


Ok, I know this photo is a couple of years old, but with this time of year, I wanted to post it. We have a great place here locally to go pick pumpkins and get gourds, cornstalks, etc. It always looks so pretty when they get everything set out. So, I had a friend meet us there to take pictures of Alyssa throughout the setting. I ended up with a ton of great shots, but this is my favorite! Mainly, because of the quote by Henry David Thoreau, that I love. . . "I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." So, everytime I see this picture, I think of it. Thanks for letting me share! Happy fall everyone!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

What a great picture. What a great memory. I can see why it is your favortie.