Friday, October 5, 2007

"More Tins?!?!?!"


Ok, so you've figured out by now that I really like these tea tins by Papertrey. Believe it or not, but I've only got one more to decorate for my booth! These two turned out so cute! One is done in the Christmas colored dots paper. I filled it with Butterfinger sticks, then tied it up with burgundy and sage ribbon. The other tin is decorated in this cute paper with goofy spiders hanging down all around. I filled it with fall colored Hershey's kisses, then tied it up with purple ribbon. These make great gifts for anyone!

3 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute, as always.

Anonymous said...

Once again you've done a great job. The Christmas one is my favorite. I really like the look of the double ribbon. It gives the bow a fuller look. Great Job!

Lisa B.

Anonymous said...

JoAnna everything you have made looks wonderful. Can't wait too see you tomorrow at the all day crop.