Monday, October 29, 2007

"Homemade Ornament"


I thought I would do something different this year with my daughter's recent school picture. I decided to make homemade ornaments to send to the family members for their tree. I used a Bazzill chipboard circle and adhered Christmas paper on both sides, using double-sided tape. I then inked all the way around, before punching a hole in the top center with my Crop-A-Dile. Lastly, I added red ribbon and adhered a wallet size photo of Alyssa to the center. Nothing really fancy, but something different. I hope they like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a cute picture of Alyssa. Alyssa sure looks so grown up in this photo. She looks just like you, JoAnna! What a cute idea for the school pictures. The family members are going to love these.

Lisa B.

Rochelle W said...

Great idea. I just might have to do something like this.