Thursday, September 20, 2007

"Quick Treats"



Besides the tins from Papertrey, these are my favorite containers to fill and give as quick gifts! You can do anything with them, for any occasion. I've made these up for my booth in October. I filled each one with something different, like candy corn, malted milkballs, runts, sugar babies and snack mix. I've also adhered a circle to the lid of each one, and I know you cannot really tell, but each one has a different stamped sentiment on it. Finally, I tied a coordinating ribbon around each lid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi may i know where you purchese these containers? thanks very much! i love your work!

Rochelle W said...

Seriously, I need to get me some of those containers.

L Walker said...

I made one of these for a co-worker who likes Dove dark chocolate candy. I tied a red ribbon around the lid, because I didn't have the small stamps. She thought I was very creative. Keep creating, Joanna.