Sunday, September 2, 2007

"My Favorite Tin"



This is my favorite tin from Papertrey Ink! It is called the tea tin. It is tall & slender and just the right size for me to fill with Hershey's chocolate sticks. (However, the possibilities are endless with what you could put inside.)

Anyway, I decorated the tin with K&Company paper and used a coordinating bazzill to scallop punch a circle for the top. I then layered khaki Offray ribbon and SU stitched ribbon to tie up around and knot at the top. Lastly, I stamped a pumpkin image with SU chocolate chip ink to add to the front. I loved how it turned out! I am going to decorate several of these for October!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another cute tin!

Thanks for sharing your work and creativness with all of us!

Lisa B.

Nancy said...

Love all the tins you are sharing! Great work.

Rochelle W said...

AWESOME!! I love it. Great ieda.

Anonymous said...

I like this place Joanna! Really cool and cute ideas. Oh and those pages with your neighbor kids on them are the most beautiful children in the world! I will visit often!
Michelle

L Walker said...

I see that the investment in the punches has paid for themselves. I will have to come over and use them. Your tin in lovely, and I see you did find the Hershey sticks. I need more advise on selecting ribbon.