Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Traveling Treats"


Alyssa is leaving tomorrow to travel & see her grandparents, aunts & uncles and cousins on her daddy's side of the family. So, I thought I would sent some small 'treats'. The aunts/uncles will get photo cards with Alyssa's soccer picture, the girl cousins will get princess lipglosses and the boy cousins will get chapsticks. (I created character holders for the chapsticks like I had previously done for the princess lipglosses) I have also framed some recent photos of Alyssa for her grandparents. This way, Alyssa will have a little something to give everyone!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

That is so sweet. They will love it for sure.

Anonymous said...

click site bag replica high quality site link high quality designer replica have a peek at this website best replica designer bags